Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Picture Update!




This is part of the path from my house to town... not kidding about the unnamed dirt roads!



This is the main street in Santa Elena... all of it.



This is just on the outside of the town looking up the world´s most terrible hill.



This is José Daniel. I am obsessed with him. He is Darío´s 9-year-old little brother. He is playing Oliver. I want to kidnap him.



These are my friends Katherine and Darío! I love them. It was early the morning of our performance at the community arts festival.



Katherine´s and my first night out on the town!



We made it to the beach in Puntarenas! Excitement!



I love ceviche! This picture is for all those who remember Pablo in Costa Maya.



This picture is for all those who understand the phrase "Piragua, piragua! New block of ice. Piragua!"

No comments:

Post a Comment